Cyber Monday deals
December 1, 2019
While Black Friday has generated an excessive amount of excitement every year, it’s hard to beat Cyber Monday. You don’t need to brave the frigid weather for sales, and the only requirements for finding the best deals are you and your laptop. According to an article from Business Insider, you can save 2.5% more on Cyber Monday. I did some research, ran the numbers and found some excellent sales just for you. Here are three outstanding deals from some of the biggest businesses right now so you can decide whether you want to buy them from the comfort of your own bed or fight some soccer mom in Best Buy.
- If you’ve been hesitant about purchasing Airpods, now is your time. At Target, the uber expensive earbuds are $30 off, with a price of $164.99 instead of $199.99. I know that’s still an outrageous amount of money, but I’ve owned my pair for several months and they don’t disappoint.
- This next deal is for all my caffeine addicts out there. Target currently has a sale on Nespresso and Keurig machines. You can buy a Nespresso machine for $129.99 instead of $199.99 and if you decide to purchase a $219.99 Keurig machine, you’ll get a $40 gift card with your purchase—a steal in my book.
- Alexa might frustrate you to no end, but if you want to save $24 on a Google Home Mini, now is your chance. They are currently going for $25 at Target right now, instead of $49.
- Polaroids are popular again, so if you want to be the life of the party but you’re also on a budget, hit up Walmart. A small Fujifilm camera with a 10 pack of film is now $49.99 instead of $59.99.
- 23andMe DNA Tests are now $99 at Walmart, whereas the original price is $199. You can find out everything about your family tree and save $100 in the process.
- iPads aren’t really all that anymore, but Walmart took $500 off the original price, so it might be time to purchase yet another Apple product. Originally $999, the iPad Pro, which comes with 512GB, is now $499.
- If you love reading, but hate how much room those pesky books take up, buy a Kindle. A Kindle Paperwhite is now $85 on Amazon, while the original price was $135. You also get $5 of eBook credit!
- Even though Fortnite isn’t as popular as it used to be, that shouldn’t stop you from purchasing a new console this holiday season. Amazon has taken $101 off of the PlayStation 4 from its original price of $400.
- Ever since LaCroix took over, sparkling water is a huge trend. Wouldn’t it be cool to make your own? Amazon is selling a sparkling water maker machine and kit for only $100, whereas the original price was $150.
If you are still debating braving the aggressive atmosphere Black Friday had to offer, think again. Why waste time, gas, and emotional energy when you can sit in bed with a nice cup of tea and save even more money? If that sounds like your kind of day, Cyber Monday is for you.