Most beneficial Twitter accounts to follow for KHS students

Twitter can be a blessing and a curse. While some people use Twitter to socialize and procrastinate, many organization have found that it can be helpful to inform people because of the large majority who have a Twitter account. Here is a list of Twitter accounts that are most beneficial for informing KHS students.

KHS:
@kwoodschools This is the official Twitter account for Kirkwood School District. They mainly send congratulatory tweets to different groups throughout the district, but they also have updates on school board meetings. Also, students can have a reliable source to confirm much anticipated snow days.

KHS sports:
@KirkwoodFB This is the account to follow if you are a die-hard Kirkwood football fan. They tweet not only scores but also articles about football, how to prepare and stay healthy for football season and information about college and professional football.

@KirkwoodFBScore If you do not eat, sleep and breathe football but still what to stay informed, this account just has live score and play updates from the the Kirkwood football games.

@khspioneers KHS Pioneers sponsored by KHS athletic department tweets results and scores of most major sporting events at Kirkwood.

Community:
@KirkwoodLib2012 For those of you constantly looking for a good book, the Kirkwood Public Library account is for you. It has updates about event at the library and also recommended and featured books that are at the library.

@KirkwoodPatch The Kirkwood Patch Twitter account is a good reminder that Kirkwood news does not just revolve aground KHS. The Patch provides news and articles all over Kirkwood for a range of people and is very well-rounded.

@KirkwoodCity This Kirkwood City Twitter account connected to the Kirkwood Community Center. They tweet crucial updates like closure of roads and buildings.

Kirkwood Publication:
@khspioneerYbook Following the Pioneer Twitter is essential if you have ever desired to be featured in the yearbook. They also provide reminders to order you book and sneak peeks into the next yearbook.

@KHTV_ KHTV’s Twitter account gives updates about their magazine show. Although the arguably most tweeted topic are the comments about the songs played on the daily announcements.

@TheKirkwoodCall Remember to also follow The Kirkwood Call. We have links to all of the paper as well as the website, school reminders and scores from sports games.