Easy peanut butter pumpkins (no-bake)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup butter, softened
3-4 cups powdered sugar
Orange food coloring
Chocolate chips, optional
- Beat the butter and peanut butter until creamy.
- Slowly add powdered sugar until a soft dough forms.
- Add orange food coloring in a little bit a time, until you reach the desired color, and mix until color is uniform.
- Scoop out tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture and roll them into balls with your hands and place them onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Using a toothpick gently press into the sides and make creases to get a pumpkin shape.
- Repeat for all balls.
- Gently place chocolate chips for the stems.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Store in a loosely sealed container for 1-2 days, or in the refrigerator if you want to save the balls for longer.