Galentine’s delight

Maggie Cannon
One way to celebrate Galentine’s is having a skincare night

Here are five fun ideas for celebrate Galentine’s with your friends:

1. Plan a lunch: Whether you want to go all out, with everyone wearing cute pink or red outfits, or just keep it simple and go to Canes, brunch with friends is always a good idea. Plus, it has the best debriefs.

1. Have a movie or TV show marathon: Romcoms are perfect for the occasion, and there’s no better way to spend quality time with your friends than watching Valentine’s Day sitcom episodes. Get cozy with blankets and snacks and settle in for a fun day of bingeing 

1. Host a DIY spa day: Get the candles and dim the lights, and break out the face masks and nail polish. Self-care is important, and it’s even better when you can share it with your friends. Laugh together with funny face masks and enjoy some quality time.

1. Go to the gym or take a fitness class: Choose a gym or class that suits everyone’s interests, whether it’s yoga, dance, HIIT, cycling or pilates. There are plenty of online and in-person options that cater to different levels of fitness. And don’t forget to wear your matching pink and red workout outfits.

1. Exchange small personal gifts: Even if the holiday season is over, keep the gift-giving spirit alive by exchanging small, personalized gifts. You can give heartfelt things such as monogrammed accessories, custom jewelry or even a photo book of shared memories. A mukbang with each person bringing their favorite snacks is also a great idea. 

Remember, there’s never “too many” or “not enough” people for Galentine’s Day. The most important thing is to spend time with the people you care about and have a wonderful time together. Valentine’s is about spreading love, even if it’s as simple as telling a friend you appreciate them.