Jellycats to add to your collection

Lilly Maney

If you haven’t heard of Jellycat, a brand of stuffed toys and books, then you must be living under a rock. These stuffed toys are the cutest, best quality thing you could spend your money on, in my humble opinion. While Jellycat does not have any in-person stores, you can access their website and find Jellycat retailers near you, or buy them online. My personal favorite Jellycat retailer is Moonbeams, located in Glendale. If you’re a cultured person, you have hopefully heard of Jellycats and want to grow your collection. If not, then it’s time to start one. I’ve thought of the best four to add. 

Amuseable Pink and White Marshmallows – These are great for both people wanting to grow or start their collection because you get two Jellycat marshmallows for the price of one. Plus, this pair is incredibly cute and sweet. They are connected by a pink satin ribbon, but if you really wanted to, you could cut it so they aren’t attached at the hip. These guys would also make a great gift. I love how the marshmallows are different colors and have cute rosy cheeks. Jellycat really got the details right. 

Higgledy Piggledy Old Spot – Yes, there’s a very good chance most of the reasons as to why I like this guy is his awesome name. But who can blame me? It is so fun to say. This funny looking pig is a great addition to any family. He is funny, smart and would make anyone feel included. His curly tail, big ears and spotted body all add to his charm. Old Spot has a very big body and very small legs, but even though he isn’t proportional, he is still gorgeous. Anyone should want to give Old Spot a home. 

Cauliflower – This was my first Jellycat and was what got me into them, so I will forever love and cherish this funny food. I personally love the food themed Jellycats and think they are so cute. They are unlike any other stuffed animals I’ve seen. You truly can not go wrong with any of the food choices, but the cauliflower will always be a favorite. His stubby legs and cute smile just make me so happy. I am sure that this little guy would make you all just as happy too. 

Jollipop Elephant – This cute, party-hat-wearing elephant is so adorable it’s hard to even put into words. Jollipop is on the smaller side of Jellycats but to have a well-rounded collection, you need all different shapes and sizes. Jollipop’s big ears and cute face make him the perfect choice. He is also a great birthday present because of his party hat. I have this joyful little elephant so I might be biased, but who cares? He really is such a great Jellycat to have.