Helping Hands: Family

November 19, 2019

Elena Sherwood

They realized early in their life just how important family was to them.

They realized early in their life just how important family was to them, after many hardships and emotional experiences they realized that family always sticks by you.  Starting 2019 they were involved heavily in crew productions and working at a local summer camp throughout their high school career. 

They were living with their mother and brother. They had a consistent schedule at school and home. Their life was looking up. 

After a sudden loss of a close family member, life became more complicated. The unexpected turn in their life led them to move into a house with a family friend until their family could figure out the next step. 

They are slowly healing, returning to school for half of the day and working on improving their grades with extra support from KHS. They do still struggle with returning to the normality factor of their life, including if they will be able to rejoin most of their past activities. 

However, one ideal they keep with them always is that family is one of the most crucial things in their lives, especially in these types of situations they said. Family is what they can always rely on.

Donations:

QuikTrip gift cards

White cereal bowls

Clothes hamper

Schnucks gift cards

Dicks Sporting Goods gift cards

Fidget

Green swiss carry-on and suitcase

Donations for debt