Q&A: Introvert v.s. extrovert

Skylar Moffat is a senior. She is an introvert. (Finn LeGrand)

What type of person are you in group projects for school?

Gray Campbell: “Usually the creative mind behind it. I wouldn’t say leader because the term ‘leader’ is constricting.”

Teddy Clanton: “It depends on the class. If I know what I’m doing in [projects], like history, I’m usually the leader and telling everyone what to do. I’m the one who presents the project to the class.”

Skylar Moffat: “I feel like I do a good amount of work.”

Carter Locke: “I do work but I also try to make sure everyone does work. I don’t like doing all the work and then everyone gets a grade for it.”

Gray Campbell is a senior. She is an introvert (Finn LeGrand)

Where can you be found on a Friday night?

Gray Campbell: “It honestly depends on my mood. Either in my bed with my cats or at dinner with my friends.”

Teddy Clanton: “I’ll be either at a party or some sort of game or driving around with [my friends] at midnight…If there isn’t anything going on, I try to hang out with one of my friends or play Fortnite.”

Skylar Moffat: “If I’m not with friends, then I’ll probably be at home watching a movie with my parents.”

Carter Locke:  “Either at work or a friend’s house.”

How long does it take for you to know someone before you feel like you can be yourself?

Gray Campbell: “I have to hangout with them at least four times before I start acting weird in front of them.”

Teddy Clanton: “Two and a half seconds. It’s pretty easy because if people don’t like me for who I am, then [forget] them.”

Skylar Moffat: “It depends. In school, since I’m around the person a lot, probably quickly. If it’s outside of school, where I don’t see that person often, probably a little longer.” 

Carter Locke: “Not very long…like a day or two. It really depends on the person. If they are a quiet person then [it takes longer] because I talk a lot and don’t want to make them feel uncomfortable.”

Teddy Clanton is a sophomore. He is an extrovert. (Finn LeGrand)

What extracurricular activities are you involved in?

Gray Campbell: “I do KH players, choir [and] mock trial which is super fun. [I am in the] Mental Health Awareness Committee and 2024 Class Committee.”

Teddy Clanton: “Right now I’m playing hockey, I just got added to the varsity roster, and then baseball [which] is year round.”

Skylar Moffat: “I just play softball.”

Carter Locke: “Youth and Government [Club], mock trial, ultimate frisbee, water polo and Boy Scouts.”

Carter Locke is a junior. He is an extrovert. (Finn LeGrand)

Would you prefer a large group of friends or one or two best friends?

Gray Campbell: “One or two best friends.”

Teddy Clanton: “I get along with a lot of people, but if I’m being real, I have probably only one true best friend.”

Skylar Moffat: “One or two best friends. I just think big groups can get complicated, there’s a lot going on. I like it to be mellow and chill.”

Carter Locke: “Probably a larger group because there’s more things to do. With a smaller group, if people are busy there’s nothing to do but with a large group there’s a lot of people to hang out with.”