Spring Break Issue Out Now

The Kirkwood Call released its ninth issue of the 2010-2011 school year March 14: an 8-page spring break special. Luckily, the miserable St. Louis weather is getting warmer, and senioritis is contagious (as is juniorfluenza, sophomonia and freshmanella). So, for our ninth issue, we decided to give into the spring fever running rampant through the halls.

In these pages, you can find your go-to guide to all things spring break. We’ve included steps on how to get that beach bod, what new movies to watch and new albums to listen to when all your friends are out of town, and, guys, why you may want to leave the Speedo at home. We’ve also switched up the format just for this issue, trading our normal tabloid size for a magazine style. As always, we’d love to hear any feedback you have on the issue, so comment on a story online or send us a letter to the editor.

One final favor: If you’re traveling for spring break, bring your copy of The Call with you and send us your photos! Our favorites will be published in our April issue.

Have a happy and safe break!

Pick up a copy in the racks around school, the main office or the journalism room.