Chick flicks teach valuable lessons

I think it’s very important females thank chick-flick creators. All those movies made me understand a few lessons about love, and I don’t think everyone realizes how useful they will be later in life, and by this I mean useful with boys. Since these realizations keep occurring, I took the liberty of sharing them so you’ll know exactly how to win the guy over.

The first and most important rule to getting him: don’t be yourself. In chick-flicks, the girls are super shy and quiet and must change themselves completely because, let’s be real, you’re never going to win him over unless you transform. All you have to do is alter yourself until you’re basically perfect like all the super-realistic girls in the movies – take Mean Girls or Grease to name a couple.

Lesson two: New Moon. That movie taught me it is completely acceptable to give up on life when a guy leaves you. Seventeen is like a super old age, so there’s a slim chance anyone else will ever accept you and all your baggage. But now, like Bella, I know I can stop my entire life and sit in a chair for four months as I wait for my true love to come back. Trust me ladies, becoming a shut-in will have him crawling back.

Lesson three: I learned screaming fights that turn physical in relationships should happen all the time. That’s how to build romance. What guy wouldn’t love to be pushed around by a desperately dependant girl all the time anyway? So the next time a guy kisses the ground you walk on, be super mean. They love that.

So the next time you watch a chick-flick write down a few things you notice the girls doing and how they interact with men. If it happens in movies it totally happens in real life.