Easy homemade butterbeer
1/2 cup whipped cream
1 tablespoon butterscotch topping
1 tablespoon salted butter melted
1/2 teaspoon butter extract
1/4 teaspoon caramel extract
2 cups cream soda
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the whipped cream, butterscotch topping, melted butter, butter extract, and caramel extract.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the whipped cream mixture to the bottom of your cup.
- Then pour in 1/2 cup of the cream soda and stir.
- Add another tablespoon of the whipped cream on top and stir.
- The mixture will fizz up and the whipped cream will expand, creating a fizzy top.
Donate to The Kirkwood Call