Applying false lashes

With Halloween rapidly approaching, people often want to get creative with their costumes. An easy way to do so is by jazzing up your typical makeup look. Don’t know how to do makeup? Need some tips? Here is a simple way to add some spark to your makeup for a night of trick or treating.

How to apply fun false lashes:

Step one: Take a trip up to your local Target, Walgreens, or beauty supply store. Go to the makeup aisle and browse through the false lashes section. Choose a pair according to the look you are going for. False lashes come in many different shapes and sizes. Make sure to buy lash glue if you do not already own some.

Step two: Cut the false lash to fit your eye. You do not want the lash you are about to apply to extend further than your eye.

Step three: Apply a thin layer of lash glue onto the edge of the false lash. Make sure not to squeeze the lash glue tube too hard. You don’t want to get the glue all over the lash, it can be difficult to get off.

Step four: Wait for about 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky.

Step five: Apply the false lash as closely to your eyelash line as possible. Maneuver the lash until you are comfortable with the way it looks on your eye.

Step six: Repeat steps two through five on your other eye.

Step seven: Enjoy your false lashes! If applied correctly, your lashes should last the entire night. You can also reuse the lashes two to three more times.

Click here to browse a website for false lashes.