Top 10: Social media sites

1.) Twitter
Twitter is the unquestioned king of social media. (At least if you ask a Kirkwood kid) Most everybody in the school uses it frequently.

2.) Facebook
Facebook was the king of social media among Kirkwoodians, but now many peoples pages are clogged with Farmville invites and posts from pages they liked in 7th grade.

3.) YouTube
This site is a great site for… well, you already know what YouTube does.

4.) Instagram
This is a great tool for the iPhone and iPod touch, many people use this to either show off their photography skills or document their lives with pictures.

5.) Reddit
Mainly used by guys, this site is where you can get your latest viral memes and stories. Very cool place.

6.) Tumblr
This is a very customizable platform that has virtually no limits as to what you can post.

7.) Pinterest
This site is mainly for girls, but almost all girls enjoy cruising Pinterest for craft and baking ideas.

8.) Frequency
This iOS app takes your interests from all social media accounts that your are connected to finds videos that interest you.

9.) Google Plus
This was Google’s attempt to break into the social media world. Although many people began to use it, it never truly caught on.

10.) Foursquare
Here you can tell all of your friends where you are and has a vast array of location based services.