Current favorite it-girl products

Over the past few months, I’ve become obsessed with ‘it girl’ and ‘clean girl’ content on Tiktok. Hours of scrolling has led me to collect different hair, makeup and body care products that will help me achieve that aesthetic. Below is a list of my absolute favorite things that I cannot go without.

Dyson Airwrap – Yes, a Dyson is crazy expensive and probably overpriced, but it is worth the hype. I was never the type of person to care much about their hair,  — that is, until I got a  Dyson. I love all the different tools and styles I can do with just the Airwrap. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy or dead either. If you’ve been thinking about getting this, I say do it. Money comes and goes—good hair days are not guaranteed. 

Dae Stargloss Shine Hair Gloss Treatment – I don’t normally love hair masks, especially ones with glitter in them, but the Dae shine treatment hair mask has changed that for me. I love the smell and texture, and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and refreshed. While I love what this product does for me, I also love the packaging and how it looks sitting on my vanity. This is one product I make sure to use every Sunday reset to get me ready for the week.

Saie Glossybounce Lip Gloss Oil – I have tried countless lip oils, but none have impressed me like the new Saie Lip Gloss Oil has. There are so many colors, but I personally have the mauve and I love it. There isn’t any stinging lip plumper or gross taste with this product. I feel like it actually hydrates my lips, rather than dry them out like others I have tried. This is pretty affordable too, coming in at $22. With so many color options, I feel like there is something for everyone with this product. 

Drunk Elephant B-Goldi Bright Drops – I have the Bronzi drops and I absolutely love them, so when Drunk Elephant came out with the Goldi drops, I knew I had to try them. I have to say I really like them, almost more than the Bronzi drops. It adds a nice, shiny glow to your face and reduces dark spots, so it’s a win-win situation. Lately, I have been mixing the Bronzi and Goldi drops together and I really liked how it looks. I have to admit, all of Drunk Elephant’s products are overpriced for how much you actually get. But, I am a brand loyal girl and have been using this one  for a while, so I feel like I can’t abandon them now. 

OUAI St. Barts Moisturizing Body Cream – This might be my favorite product on this list. This lotion is super moisturizing and doesn’t leave my hands feeling greasy. I am able to go on my phone right after applying this, and it doesn’t leave gross marks all over my screen. The lotion itself hydrates my skin really well, but that isn’t the best part. The best part is the smell. I wish OUAI had a perfume of this scent because it is so good. I cannot even put into words how fresh, clean and beachy it smells. Dragonfruit, Orange Blossom, Tuberose and Baltic Amber all make up this delicious scent. I don’t even know what half of those things are, but I do know I want to smell this smell forever.