Do you have “Gangnam Style?”

Photo courtesy of Facebook

He has been on the “Today Show” and even the “Ellen Show” . It took only two months for his “just for fun” video to reach 221,000,000 views on Youtube . He has taken over the U.S.

The song is not dubstep, yet not techno it is more of a mix between pop and electrical. It is hard to tell if it is the dancing of Psy or just the overall audio and weird mixes of the track that get this video views. At the rate of views it is getting this song could be the next Call Me Maybe or even Somebody That I Used To Know. It would not be surprising if it hit 300,000,000 views by the end of this month. Psy makes a dance that is transforming many differents moves into new alternative moves. It fits so well with the music and just flowed well. This dance is crazy and the song is just different. The song is Gangnam Style by Psy.

In an appearance on the Ellen Show, Psy said the concept of the dance was to “look dressy and dance cheesy.” Throughout the video he is dancing all over Korea and does the same moves all over the place by doing moves where he moves likes he is riding a horse or when he does this crazy thing with his legs. The three main moves he does are put performed at funny times in the video which make it so funny . The more and more you watch the video the more you notice what he means. People observe it from an American viewpoint and not by Psy’s Korean viewpoint. Once you realize this you notice something completely new about the video and dance.It is one of the funniest videos on YouTube. If you do not see what this then need to watch the video translated in English it shows you what Psy is really talking about.

To go with all of this the song itself is full of completely random places around Korea. He explores all over the country and just creates an image that is unmatched. It makes the song that much more entertaining for the listener. Click on the links below to see Gangnam Style is all about.